Don't miss out on our Home Care How-To Videos Below!
Marz Homeowner Safety
+ Homeowner Emergency Items
Certain severe conditions constitute an emergency situation. An emergency is defined as any warrantable deficiency within the control of the builder that, if not attended to immediately, would likely result in imminent and substantial damage to the home or would likely represent an imminent and substantial risk to the health and safety of its occupants. Examples of emergency situations include:
- Total loss of heat between September 15 and May 15*
- Gas leak*
- Total loss of electricity*
- Total loss of water supply*
- Total sewage stoppage*
- Plumbing leakage that requires complete water shut-off
- Major collapse of any part of the home’s exterior or interior structure
- Major water penetration on the interior walls or ceiling
- A large pool of standing water inside the home
- Any situation where the home is considered uninhabitable for health or safety reasons
* Emergency situations due to failure of a municipality or utility to provide the service are not within the builder’s control.
If you experience an emergency during business hours (Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m –5:00 p.m.) please contact our office at (905) 662-3039.
You will be provided with a list of after hours emergency contact numbers at the time of your Pre-delivery Inspection.
Marz Homeowner Safety
+ Learn About Your New Home
Let us help guide you through the steps of Marz Homes ownership.
+ Warranty Service Procedures
Marz Homes is committed to the quality of your new home. That is why we offer a comprehensive after-sales service program should a situation arise where a warrantable item is in need of repair. The enjoyment of your new home is of utmost importance to us. Aside from emergency situations, there are two opportunities within the first year of home ownership for you to report deficiencies covered by warranty for service.
* Emergency situations due to failure of a municipality or utility to provide the service are not within the builder’s control. If you experience an emergency during business hours (Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m –5:00 p.m.) please contact our office at (905) 662-3039. You will be provided with a list of after hours emergency contact numbers at the time of your Pre-delivery Inspection
- WARRANTY COVERAGE 25 Day Warranty Form Download PDF
- WARRANTY COVERAGE 12 Month Warranty Form Download PDF
Our Commitment to your New Home Warranty
Once items have been reported to us in writing, our service staff will confirm the warrantable items and make arrangements for service as soon as possible. Please ensure that our office always has current contact numbers on file so that we can reach you for any necessary appointments.
The Marz Homes warranty will continue to cover water penetration, electrical, plumbing and heating equipment for your home until the end of your second year of ownership. You can use the 2-Year Warranty Form to request service for those items if required.
To determine whether or not an item is covered under warranty please see the Marz Homes Service Guide in the Client Care section of our website.
+ Seasonal Checklists
At Marz we want to make sure you get the most out of your home each season. With the different seasons effecting our homes throughout the year, we want to help you stay informed on techniques to help keep your home in quality shape. Throughout your homes we have placed several QR home tags that allow you to scan a barcode and follow an informative video on how to maintain certain items in your home that require seasonal maintenance for long lasting functionality. These items include but are not limited to: smoke detectors, furnace, main water shut-off valve and more.
For more maintenance tips follow the maintenance schedule to preserve and protect lasting value of your new home throughout the year. You can find more information and helpful videos on our Youtube Channel.